Nicomatic interconnect solution from discrete wire to flat cable is based on acrimped with contacts mounted in a housing in a pitch of 2.54mm on one side and a round wire (AWG 28-22) mounted in a housing on the other. Both are connected together and allow an easy replacement of bulky wire cabling parts and thus save weight. The tulip contact shape allows a compatibility with all market standard pin headers with 0.635mm.
- Easy mating from discrete wire to flat cable in a 2.54mm pitch
- Full compatibility with CrimpFlex™
- Housings from 2 to 12 ways
- Weight reduction to -30% vs. round wires
- Multi-point connection from flex to PCB
- Recyclable & RoHS tool (P/N 14841) with instruction
- Male and female crimp contacts provided in bulk or in reel